Rihanna grieves for leukaemia girl

The Umbrella singer helped find Jasmina Anema - who was diagnosed with NK cell leukaemia, a particularly aggressive and rare form of the cancer, 13 months ago - a compatible donor for her bone marrow transplant last year and is "heartbroken" after she lost her fight for life on Wednesday.

Rihanna said: "I am incredibly heartbroken that Jasmina has passed away. She was such a brave and special child. She showed more strength and spirit than many adults I have met. I feel blessed that I was able to have her in my life, and know that through her example she has saved many lives. She was truly an angel on earth."

Popular posts from this blog

How to Avoid Pink Prom Dresses From Looking Disastrous

DeBeers Engagement Rings: DeBeers Captivated Women Athwart the Nation state