JLS “in talks” for Rihanna collaboration
JLS are apparently "in talks" to record a collaboration with Rihanna.
Boyband star Ortisé Williams revealed to reporters that himself and the rest of the group - who were the runners up on The X Factor in 2008 - are hoping to work with the star.
Ortisé said: "We are in talks to collaborate with Rihanna. Let's see what happens there. We hope so. I tried to chat her up.
"It was going well and then there were a few other guys on the prowl and I said, 'You know what, I'll step out because there's [sic] others.' I can't say who."
He added: "But she's popular, very popular when she comes to England."
Boyband star Ortisé Williams revealed to reporters that himself and the rest of the group - who were the runners up on The X Factor in 2008 - are hoping to work with the star.
Ortisé said: "We are in talks to collaborate with Rihanna. Let's see what happens there. We hope so. I tried to chat her up.
He added: "But she's popular, very popular when she comes to England."